2007 Escalade Goes Public
There it is.
Last night, at their celebrity-studded "Escalade On Rodeo" event in Beverly Hills, GM unveiled the all-new, 403-horsepower Cadillac Escalade.
Here's the skinny:
2007 CADILLAC ESCALADE: VEHICLE HIGHLIGHTS
- All-new distinctive exterior design
- All-new spacious interior with superior refinement
- Powerful 6.2L all-aluminum small-block V-8 with VVT rated at 403 hp (301 kw)
- Efficient six-speed automatic transmission with Drive Shift Control
- Stronger frame chassis with responsive coil-over-shock front suspension and rack-and-pinion steering for the best ride and handling in the segment
- Standard roof-mounted head curtain side air bags and StabiliTrak stability control system with new rollover mitigation technology
- New radio family, including available navigation radio with touch-screen control
- A myriad of luxury features including factory installed 22" chrome wheels, climate controlled front seats, power fold and tumble 2nd row seats, remote start, power articulating running boards, power liftgate and IntelliBeam headlamps
- Enhanced four-wheel disc brake system
The Escalade makes it's public debut tomorrow in Miami Beach at the South Florida International Auto Show.
To see the full gallery of photos released by GM, check out Autoweek.